Best Wedding Website Practices
Wedding websites have a ton of perks for organizing your event, confirming RSVP’s, sharing The White Sparrow Barn’s location, and so much more. Unsure of what to add to your DFW wedding website? Below, we’ve detailed what to include on your website so that you can simply direct your guests and vendors to one central spot.
What to Include
- General Wedding Information: Names, date, times, locations, countdown
- The Love Story: How You Met, When You Knew, The Proposal, A Day in the Life
- How to RSVP: Number of Adults/Kids, Mailing Address, Meal Choice
Schedule: Pre-Wedding Activities, Day-of Wedding, Post-Wedding Activities, Honeymoon
- Maps to Accommodations and Venues
- Transportation Info
- Hotel Recommendations
- Other Recommendations: what to wear, cash vs. open bar info, sharing BTS on social media
- Registry Info: name, store, registry number
- Contact Information
The Frequently Asked Questions Page
- When is the RSVP deadline?
- How do we RSVP? Is it via mail or online?
- Can I bring a +1?
- Can I bring my kids to the wedding?
- Have you reserved any hotel rooms?
- Will there be transportation to and from the hotel?
- What should I wear?
- What will the weather be like?
- Where should we park?
- What time should we arrive?
- Can I take pictures during the ceremony/post on social media?
- What happens between the ceremony and reception?
- What food will be served? How do I communicate some of my dietary restrictions?
- What time is the reception scheduled to end?
- Where are you registered?
Sending to Guests
Instead of sending your guests all of this information via snail mail, you can include the wedding website link on the invite to save space. Since The White Sparrow Barn is a destination all its own, our favorite part about wedding websites is embedding a map of the venue so that it’s easier on guests to come and go on your special day.
Are you excited to announce your wedding day? Get in touch with us to confirm the date and start planning your wedding.
Interested in planning your wedding at The White Sparrow Barn? Contact us today!