Barn Wedding Dallas | The White Sparrow
There’s no doubt about it… our social feeds are filling up with one proposal after another! Engagement season is definitely here, especially with the holidays fast-approaching.
If you’re recently engaged, congratulations! Don’t forget to check out our post on things to do first. We hope you’ll host the prettiest barn wedding Dallas has ever seen here at The White Sparrow.
On the flip side, if you’re celebrating a recently engaged friend, we’ve got you covered! Along with engagement season comes a slew of engagement parties, toasts, and celebrations. Take a peek at our engagement party gift guide so you can arrive at every event with the perfect gift in hand:
For the couple:
- Personalized correspondence: customized stationery with the couple’s new monogram or last name will never go out of style. Pick a classic look that could work for wedding thank you notes, but will also outlast the occasion.
- Travel accessories: a honeymoon is most likely in the couple’s future… so plan ahead! Gift customized luggage tags, passport covers, or a cosmetic bag for her and dopp kit for him.
- Raise a toast: You can never go wrong with a bottle of champagne. Among all the other trinkets the couple will collect, this is a gift they can certainly put to good use! Stock up during engagement season so you’ll have the perfect present ready at any moment. To go the extra mile, add a set of champagne glasses or a barware set.
- Gift an experience: If none of these items seem like a perfect fit, give the soon-to-be-newlyweds an experience. Tickets to see their favorite team, gift cards to Alamo Drafthouse, or a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant give them a great excuse to take a break from planning and spend some much-needed time together as a couple.
- The Mrs. Box: a popular wedding accessory, The Mrs. Box comes in a variety of colors to suit any bride-to-be. It’s a safe place to store her engagement ring, and it’ll be picture-perfect in those details shots on her big day.
- Nail salon gift cards: she’s going to need quite a few manicures in the upcoming months as people ask to see her new bling. Help her stay primped and pretty with a gift certificate to her favorite salon.
- Catchall: he’ll need a spot to store that wedding band in the near future. Give him a luxe catchall for storing a ring box, cufflinks, and other accessories.
- Barware: gift a few barware basics, or opt for something a little more luxurious. A fancy monogrammed decanter or bottle set will surely be appreciated.
With these ideas in mind, you’ll be ready for every celebratory party on the calendar. But the best gift is your presence! Engaged couples are always so appreciative of the friends and family who support them leading up to the big day. When your friends tie the knot, we hope to meet you here at the prettiest barn wedding Dallas has ever seen!