Dallas Wedding Venue
Is stress about your big day at our Dallas wedding venue taking up your time? Let’s talk about how to calm yourself down and keep that stress away from your wedding day!
- Take time to meditate. This just means, take dedicated time out of your day to stop, breathe, and reflect. Even if it is just a few minutes, it will calm you down for the rest of your day. Dedicate a couple of minutes at the same time everyday for this activity. You will even begin to look forward to your time with yourself and your thoughts.
- On top of meditation, make time for yourself amidst the planning! Have a mani/pedi or a spa day monthly or every few months. Giving yourself some self-care will pay off in the long run, and make you enjoy planning that much more.
- Write about what’s stressing you out! Even if you don’t fully know what’s going on, once you begin writing about what you can grasp, more will flow. Writing is uplifting and you will even be able to look back in the future to remind yourself that you got through your stress.
- Want to make sure the month before your big day is fully stress free? Plan your wedding for a month “in advance.” This will make certain that all the small details are figured out a month before your big day! This will make it so that you don’t have to worry at all the month prior to your wedding.
- Just know thats its okay to be nervous and there are so many people there for you. Let yourself lean on your friends, and especially, on your fiancé during this time. This is your journey that you are go through together, and you are anything but alone!