Best DFW Wedding Venue
Wedding favors are a fun and small way to thank your guests for traveling to spend this celebration with you. They are sometimes overlooked, but it is always so nice to leave a party with a little thank you! We have compiled some of our favorite summer wedding favors for your summer wedding at the best DFW wedding venue.
- You can buy a couple of large jars of local honey and small mason jars to split it into. Add twine and a cute message, and you have a super cute summer-themed wedding favor that your guests will use and enjoy!
- You could do a similar thing as the honey in small mason jars, but swap the honey for some local coffee beans from your favorite coffee shop. This will give your guests a taste of what you love!
- You can even get local produce from an apple orchard or a farm. Add a ribbon around the fruit to decorate it. Now it is a sweet treat that guests will be able to enjoy as they are leaving your reception.
- Wildflower bouquets are a cute and cheap favor that you can get from your local grocery store. You can then buy brown paper to wrap them in, and now each of your guests has a cute bouquet to take home!
- Lavender is a fan favorite, and can be given in so many ways! Take lavender seeds and put them in a small, burlap bag for guests to put in their car as an air freshener. You can also make a lavender mist for your guests to use. All you need is a small mister, water, and a couple of drops of lavender in each.
Have fun with your wedding favors! There are all sorts of ways to thank your guests; find the one that you love most.