Most Beautiful Wedding Venues
Spring is near and we are all dreaming of the beautiful, lush, springtime weddings. These are just around the corner at one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Texas! There are so many ways to make your spring wedding truly emulate the season, but we’re here to tell you about some fun and unique ways to make your outdoor spring wedding stand out.
- A recent favorite are naked cakes, but you can spruce that naked cake up with florals or greenery to make it unique to your wedding. Use your flowers that you use in your wedding, whether fresh, or even dried. You can use tendril-like vines around the cake, too.
- During your ceremony, you can have a beautiful, floral backdrop against your outdoor background. Think of an archway with dangling flowers, vines, and greenery drooping behind you as you say your vows. It will be such a dreamy centerpiece to your ceremony.
- During your ceremony you can also provide your guests with fans so that the Texas heat doesn’t get to them. If you’re an avid vintage shopper, you could find vintage fans at your local vintage stores. If you’re on the craftier side, you could buy wicker hand fans and hand paint them—they make for a great wedding favor, too!
- For another favor, you can stick with the floral theme and provide floral favors. There are so many options to choose from with something like this. A few examples might be a bouquet of lavender, seeds for planting flowers, or even a small potted flower or succulent.
- For an outdoor reception, consider stringing twinkle lights throughout the trees around your venue for a dreamy night of dancing, joy, and laughter. It will feel and look as though the stars are right there, celebrating your marriage with you and the people you love.