DFW White Barn Venue
You’re engaged! Congrats! Whether your engagement is going to be a long jog or a quick sprint, there are a few things that you should always make a priority after your engagement.
- Firstly, post a ring selfie! Show the world that you’re officially in it for the long haul and to get excited for the celebration to come. Post a selfie that shows off your personality as a couple. If you are fun and silly, post a silly one! This is how your social medias will commemorate this news forever; let it be your personality.
- If you haven’t already, begin looking at dates for your big day! If you have already talked abut how long you want your engagement to be, this will help out with choosing that date. Narrow your ideal wedding date down to a season, then to a month, and then to the day! Start big and go smaller when choosing; it will make this so much easier.
- To go along with the date, you’ll also need a venue. Begin researching what kind of venue that you want to have on your big day. Once you have a list, start touring all the venues, and make sure to come tour our DFW white barn venue. We would love to have you!
- Take your engagement pictures, or at least schedule them, with your favorite photographer. You’ll want to post them all the time once you have them, and the sooner that you have them taken, the sooner you will be able to do so.
- Overall be sure to take time to be together and be happy about this new chapter that you are creating together. Engagement will be over before you know it, so make sure to be intentional about this time. You will love looking back at it.