Floral arrangements, check. Dress tailor appointment, check. Guest count, check. Don’t forget to think about the most important part of your wedding day… your soon-to-be spouse, of course.
Along with a list of ideas, we’re adding the details of when to make time to share that special moment with the love of your life. From the morning of your wedding to that evening, you can surprise them with some precious, considerate, and loving gestures through the act of gift-giving. We’ve compiled a list of items, both from handmade gifts to easy-to-purchase gifts so that you can pick and choose what’s right for your partner.
Husband Wife Wedding Day Gifts:
- Love Book: You can design and order one here: lovebookonline.com
- Active Ring: If your soon-to-be spouse gets active in the gym, outdoors, or even their job, consider giving the gift of a silicone ring. Bonus points if you add an order from a company with a cute engraving.
- Holiday Ornament: The holiday season is a time for family and friends, so why not get your soon-to-be an ornament with your picture, name, and date on it?
- Matching Underwear: A silly day-of wedding gift to share before the honeymoon. You can get yours here: meundies.com
- Cufflinks: It’s very possible your man already has these prepared for the big day, but you could customize some fancy cufflinks for some future dates and leave a cute note with it.
- Embroidered Handkerchief: If your partner is a crier, this will double for catching their happy tears throughout the day.
- Edible Bouquet: Not only is this a sweet gesture, but you’re also helping them remember to eat some fruit that will keep them fueled for the long day.
- Boudoir Photos: Both bride and groom can pull off some flirtatious photos. A big misconception is that boudoir photography isn’t tasteful or classy; you don’t need to show a ton of skin to have some fun with your partner. Your maid of honor or best man can run it to the other party and share discreetly so it’s a little bit of a secret between the two of you. If this is the Husband Wife Wedding Day Gifts that fit your fancy, check out our past post on Boudoir Photos.
- Day-of-Survival Kit: Throw in tissues, water, wipes, bandaids, q-tips, breath mints, deodorant, safety pins, ibuprofen, eye drops, and whatever else you can think of.
- Love Note: It doesn’t need to be lengthy but a little handwritten love note will surely make your soon-to-be spouse feel appreciated on your wedding day.
Spreading out a few gifts throughout the day is a fantastic way to show love before, during, and after the wedding. We suggest first thing in the morning, while they’re getting ready, a moment during the reception, and/or on your way home or honeymoon. Remember, you don’t have to limit yourself to one Husband Wife Wedding Day gift. After all, you’re marrying your lifelong partner and best friend.