- One way to add texture into your Dallas venue is through the use of textured florals. A good choice for this would be wax flowers. Some good choices for textured fillers in your bouquet would be tree fern or leather leaf; both have very unique textures. To not only add texture, but a nice pop of red, red huckleberry would be a great choice, as well!
- A fun way to add texture to table centerpieces or florals is through the use of feathers. Adding just a couple of feathers in gives everything a whole new feel (literally!). We love this trend because it really makes the decor pop since not many people go for feathers in decor right now.
- Instead of normal chairs for the ceremony, opt for uniquely textured chairs from vintage or thrift stores! These chairs can vary in wood texture, fabric texture, and color. This will add a fun, eclectic vibe to your ceremony and the chairs can then be reused into lounge areas during your reception. Not to mention, these will also be comfier seats for your guests to sit on than regular chairs!
- Table scapes are a new trend that we love and make it so easy to add texture into your reception because of! This trend is basically just having an entire table of decór either with nothing else on it, or something like the cake in the center from, with the texture as the background. We have seen people use lots of florals, macramé, dream catchers, semi-melted candles, and so much more to achieve beautiful textured results.
- There are so many more ways to add texture to your Dallas wedding venue, but these are just a few of the trends that we are really loving right now here at White Sparrow Barn!