North Texas Wedding Venue
No matter how long or short your engagement is, there is a good order to go by in your wedding planning timeline. This timeline ensures that everything that is time sensitive gets figured out far enough in advance so that you don’t have to go to your back up options. As your choice North Texas wedding venue, we want to be here for you in your planning process.
- Firstly, make sure to pick your date, begin organizing your guest list, and book our venue! Our dates fill up quickly, so you’ll want to contact us the moment you know your wedding date.
- Next up, start looking into your photographers and videographers. At this point, you should also have a wedding planner and began seriously looking for your dress (if you haven’t already!).
- As we start getting closer to the big day, hiring and booking everything else becomes top priority. Make sure to book your DJ or band, your florist, and have your cake ordered. By the time that all of this is happening, you should be ordering your wedding dress, as well!
- Getting even closer to your wedding day, being a couple months out at this point, send out your save the dates! You should also be purchasing or renting your bridal party’s and groomsmen’s attire. Don’t forget to book your honeymoon at this point, either! Buying tickets just a few months out from the flight will make the tickets be at the perfect price point.
- At about 6 weeks out, you should be sending out invitations, getting your marriage license, and finalizing all of the little details in preparation for your big day!
- At one week out, all of your final details should be figured out, and any pampering – getting your hair done, facials, etc. – should be done at this point, as well. You should also be getting excited because your big day is right around the corner!
- And now it is time for your wedding day! The planning process goes by so much quicker than you expect it to whether your engagement is a year and a half long or 4 months long. Enjoy the process with your fiancé, and know that we are so excited to see your big day at our North Texas wedding venue.